Avocado Walnut Salad
- 2 Avocado Sliced
- 2 tbsp. Cold Pressed Walnut oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. wholegrain mustard
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 1/2 onion, very finely sliced
- Walnuts, to sprinkle
- Coriander, to sprinkle
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Spread walnuts on an oven tray. Cook for 5 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Cool and roughly chop.
- Step 2 Combine oil, lemon juice and mustard in a small screw top jar. Shake to combine. Season to taste.
- Step 3 Combine rocket leaves and onion in a serving dish. Drizzle with a little dressing, and toss to combine. Top with avocado, and drizzle with remaining dressing. Scatter over walnuts.
Dragon Fruit Walnut Salad
- 1 Red Dragon Fruit
- 2 White Dragon Fruit
- Fruits- Banana, Kiwi,
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint chopped finely, + more mint leaves for garnish
- Unsweetened Coconut
- Honey Mint Vinaigrette + Fresh Mint Leaves
- Step 1 Add all the fruit salad ingredients together in a bowl, right before ready to serve.
- Step 2 Add the dressing ingredients to a small bowl, and whisk to combine. Drizzle over the salad.
- Step 3 Garnish the salad with additional mint leaves, Walnut nuts, and coconut flakes.
Parmesan Pistachio Broccoli
- 50g Parmesan, Grated
- 2 tbsp. Cold Pressed Pistachio oil
- 50g Breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- 600g Tender stem broccoli
- 100g Pistachio, Toasted and roughly chopped
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 200C. Mix together the grated Parmesan and breadcrumbs, and toast on a baking sheet in the oven for 12-15 minutes until crisp and golden. Meanwhile, mix together the ingredients for the dressing.
- Step 2 Roast the Broccoli in a baking tray for 10 minutes until slightly charred. Remove and toss into the dressing.
- Step 3 Serve the dressed roasted Broccoli straight away whilst warm, topped with the toasted Pistachio and Parmesan Breadcrumbs.